Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS Notifications

Deleted user November 29, 2021

Hello,

I‘m currently using the free plan of Trello on IOS and macOS. I have created a card with a due date and time and switched the notification on. I am watching the card and the board and I am assigned to the card. I can do whatever I want, but I do not get a notification at the defined time and date. I tried everything I could find on the internet (reinstalling, cleared the cache, logged in again). What could be wrong? Are the notifications available in the paid plan only? I tried it in the AppStore version and now in the TestFlight version without success.

regards 

tobias

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2021

Hey @[deleted] - are you getting other iOS notifications from Trello? I'd first check in Settings that your notifications are set up properly.

Then, let's go back to Trello and check things are set up properly there. When you set a due date, did you set a reminder on it? 

Image from iOS.jpg

Then, last step, can you check that you're a member of the card and also watching the card you want to get a notification about the due date on? If you're not watching the card nor are a member of it, you won't get notified. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events