Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to move a card from my incoming list to another list with a unique email header on each email

jharris November 21, 2020

I have created this rule using cascade that doesn't work I think due to a unique job number that is listed on the title of each email. I tried just the first part of the title only with no luck I'm not a scripter or programmer so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Below is rule that I would like to execute.

when a card is added to the board by anyone, find a card titled "[EXTERNAL] Wilson Job ####### has been entered" in list "Incoming" on board "WA2 Prepress", and move the card to the bottom of list "Pressroom" on board "WA2 Prepress"

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2020

Hi,

If you're still having problems with this rule it would be great if you could send us a message to https://trello.com/contact along with a link to the board where this rule is on. This will allow us to look into your board details and see if there is a way to get this rule working for you.

Thanks!

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events