Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log into my Trello account.

Vanessa Haberl May 9, 2021

Since 06.05.2021 i couldnt log into my trello account. It Shows loading but i can't go inside my board. 

Keenly waiting for your respond and solution.

Best Regards.

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2021

Hi @Vanessa Haberl 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

If you are using a pc/mac browser then clear the cache and restart the browser and test it out again! or you can try to open it in the incognito/private mode in your browser.

if the issue still remains please provide a screenshot, it will help to identify the issue!

Vinícius Medeiros May 11, 2021

hi, i can open the trello just in the private mode, how to fix that? i need to do it in the normal mode

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2021

Hi @Vinícius Medeiros 

You have to clear cache, history & cookies etc. (Make sure to take a backup before doing it because it will log you out from all logged in websites in the browser)

or

use Trello windows/mac app!

Vinícius Medeiros May 12, 2021

On my computer and on the anonymous guide the Trello worked, but I have two other computers and they didn't log in, I tried App and anonymous guide but nothing happens, the login loop always happens. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2021

@Vinícius Medeiros 

You can use a different web browser like Firefox!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events