Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unhide cards

Danielle Conway
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2020

My daughter hit a button on my computer (trying to get work done around a toddler is a trip)  and it made the cards in my Trello boards hide – I have tried searching both in Trello and Google to figure out how to make them appear. Any ideas on how to make them re-appear? And its just on this compute ( my work computer, other computer the cards are in view.

I can see the number of cards still in the boards- and can see them on the app on my phone, just not on the computer. 

The cards are not archived. 

Thank you! 

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

Have you tried using a different browser or logging out and clearing your browser's cache on the computer having the issue?   Sounds more like a browser issue than a Trello issue.  

Danielle Conway
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2020

Thank you! That worked!

Jean April 26, 2020

That worked with an other browser or after having cleared the cache ?

I have the same issue and Trello is OK with CHROME and not with FIREFOX. I would like to use FIREFOX but the clearing of the cache seems inefficient to fix the issue.

4 votes
JR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 22, 2021

In the side bar under Show menu >> Search Cards just clear the filter, I haven't found a function or been able to add a custom button to do this, but it sounds this was Jean's original issue and not a browser related problem.

Dan Cornish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 17, 2021

This worked for me. Thanks

tengkusyamil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 21, 2022

This fixed it for me, too! Thank you!

bev haynes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 13, 2023

worked for me too, phew, I must have pressed something by accident

razi abbasi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 24, 2023

This worked for me. Thanks

0 votes
Jon Brennan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 26, 2023

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 10.02.19 AM.pngClearing the filter here, solved the issue for me!

0 votes
Jan Lidtke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 12, 2022

for me it was the active filter I had to reset :)

0 votes
jeanclaudeg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 1, 2020

Hello,

I have also  had the trouble of hided cards.
I have  checked  URL  of the board  Trello  for my  desk computer and  for  another . 

I find that there was  a filter on the URL of the desk computer  . This is the expression of the filter :  
?menu=filter&filter=member:xxxxx 
was written after the normal URL .

I have cleaned cache of Chrome for a  duration of a week and the problem has been resolved : the filter was off. 
Note that before, I have searched in Trello the command to remove a filter. I am astonished not to find it  : indeed Trello , when a board is filtered , gives information on number of  hidden cards but where is the command to show them  ?

Thank you 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events