It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to unhide cards

My daughter hit a button on my computer (trying to get work done around a toddler is a trip)  and it made the cards in my Trello boards hide – I have tried searching both in Trello and Google to figure out how to make them appear. Any ideas on how to make them re-appear? And its just on this compute ( my work computer, other computer the cards are in view.

I can see the number of cards still in the boards- and can see them on the app on my phone, just not on the computer. 

The cards are not archived. 

Thank you! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Have you tried using a different browser or logging out and clearing your browser's cache on the computer having the issue?   Sounds more like a browser issue than a Trello issue.  

Thank you! That worked!

That worked with an other browser or after having cleared the cache ?

I have the same issue and Trello is OK with CHROME and not with FIREFOX. I would like to use FIREFOX but the clearing of the cache seems inefficient to fix the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,627 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you