Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to to solve a problem with displaying graphics?

Jacek Słomski August 19, 2020

I have problem with displaying graphics on my board (see at avatars - screen below). It happened today when I tried to upload a new image into a new card. Currently I am not able to change graphic at the background too. Problem exists in many computers at many browsers. My collegues from my team doesn't have this problem and they could see graphics correctly. Please help :)Zrzut ekranu 2020-08-19 o 19.31.56.png

1 answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2020

Hi  @Jacek Słomski ,

You should have a minimum 1280x720p resolution on pc/mac and any other big-screen device.

For small devices use trello app from app store or from play store.

I have a big monitor (attached screen is only a part of my monitor).

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2020

You have to use at least 1280px wide space in your monitor to use the trello perfectly.

and also try to clear your browsing data and re-login to your account. 

Like Pritam Das likes this

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal ,

My resolution is 2560x1600 so it is OK. I have this problem only with one board. My other boards are OK and graphics are shown OK. My collegues from my team could see this board correct so the problem is that only I, and only on one board, I couldn't see graphics. I am sure that my browser and monitor are OK because I have the same problem at this one specific board at many browsers on 2 different computers.

I guess that problem appered when I tried to create a new card and I tried to insert a graphic from my clipboard using ctrl+v. After that, graphics at this specific board crashed :/

Yes, I know. Sounds tricky :/

I guess that it might be a problem with showing graphics at my Atlassian account. Because in other boards I am not able to set a photo at the board backgroud. I try to do that but photo at background doesn't appear. I am able only to set a backgroud colour.

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2020

Hi @Jacek Słomski ,

You can contact with trello team by asking trello support HERE

Like Pritam Das likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events