Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to run a report for the daily/weekly comments of each user across all boards

Looking to be able to track staff movements and work output. Would like to run a report which then has all of the time stamped comments by user, per day / week, preferably for all boards, if not one report per board. 

Tried the automation email report, but could only make the user name criteria in description or card name, and not the actual comments on the cards. 

Thank you! 

1 answer

1 accepted

@milynnus 

Thank you for responding! I took a look at the other post but that tech is way over my head. I did look at the power ups as well. But logging how many cards are touched a day per staff member wasn't available. Thoughts please? Thanks! 

@Sarah Lace 

Comments are filtered from the action data on a card. You need to get someone who can do that for you against all the cards if you cannot find a COTS option. It can be quite resource intensive but doable with some coding. 

Like Sarah Lace likes this

@milynnus 

Alternatively, how can I print the activity list please? 

Right hand side, show menu, under power ups you can press activity, and see it. But when I click on it to print, it prints the board instead. 

milynnus Rising Star Feb 12, 2022

@Sarah Lace 

If there isn’t an option to print then writing code against action (aka activity)would be like running through activity to filter out comments to ‘print’ - a form of output. 

@milynnus 

Thanks for your help! I'll give it a shot. 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events