Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run a report for the daily/weekly comments of each user across all boards

Sarah Lace February 11, 2022

Looking to be able to track staff movements and work output. Would like to run a report which then has all of the time stamped comments by user, per day / week, preferably for all boards, if not one report per board. 

Tried the automation email report, but could only make the user name criteria in description or card name, and not the actual comments on the cards. 

Thank you! 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2022
Sarah Lace February 12, 2022

@milynnus 

Thank you for responding! I took a look at the other post but that tech is way over my head. I did look at the power ups as well. But logging how many cards are touched a day per staff member wasn't available. Thoughts please? Thanks! 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2022

@Sarah Lace 

Comments are filtered from the action data on a card. You need to get someone who can do that for you against all the cards if you cannot find a COTS option. It can be quite resource intensive but doable with some coding. 

Like Sarah Lace likes this
Sarah Lace February 12, 2022

@milynnus 

Alternatively, how can I print the activity list please? 

Right hand side, show menu, under power ups you can press activity, and see it. But when I click on it to print, it prints the board instead. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2022

@Sarah Lace 

If there isn’t an option to print then writing code against action (aka activity)would be like running through activity to filter out comments to ‘print’ - a form of output. 

Sarah Lace February 13, 2022

@milynnus 

Thanks for your help! I'll give it a shot. 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events