Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve Archived Boards/Cards

Carolyn Hill January 29, 2020

Morning, can anyone tell me how to retrieve archived boards/cards?

Thanks, Carolyn

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2020

Hi @Carolyn Hill 

Boards

Click on the 'Boards' menu -> 'See closed boards...' and click 'Re-open' on the closed board you want to open

Cards

Click on the board menu (on the right side when the board is open) -> Settings -> Archived items

Carolyn Hill January 30, 2020

Thanks a bunch for that!  I totally missed that little link.

Tiffany Cheung September 21, 2020

Archived items seems to be missing on the web browser? I've looked on Chrome and Firefox. I can see it on the Android app though

Clipboard01.jpg

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2020
Carolyn Hill January 30, 2020

Ludo, your link did help, but I'm still having trouble.  I've archived an entire list from my current board, but I can't seem to find it.  And I've read the article, but it doesn't address my issue.  I haven't archived a card on a list, I've archived an entire list of cards.  And it's that list that I haven't been able to locate.  Any suggestions?

Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

This article addresses your issue.  In the section unarchiving cards, in the second picture, you can select the option switch to lists.

Like Carolyn Hill likes this
Carolyn Hill February 6, 2020

Thanks Ludo, much appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events