Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to remove/replace user's emojis?

Hello.

Question 1:

I added some user`s emojis. Than design was changed by me & I added new emojis (Ver.2) with same names (Ver.1). 

Now emojis are displaying with old design (Ver.1) (in checklists, e.g)

How can I remove/replace old version of emojis?

Question 2:

Emojis are not displaying on Trello mobile app. What to do about it? Maybe, there are some image requirements or smth for mobile version?

Thank you in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Corben,

1. There isn't currently a way to delete an emoji, but if you create a new version, just upload it with the same emoji name and it will replace the existing one.
  2. We don't currently support custom emojis on our apps, but I'll note down your feedback for our mobile teams!

Thanks,
Ryan

Thank you for the fix! Highlight over the icon and hit x

If you want two with the same name, make the first character initial caps and the second one all lowercaps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you