How to reactivate user?

Abdeslam Lahlou April 18, 2022

Hi,

I have added a member to my board and it seems that he is deactivated.

How can I reactivate him? I am not the administrator of the workspace? And I don't know how to find who is the administrator, being part of an orgaization of more than 50 000 employees that has contracted with Trello.

Thank you in advance,

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2022

Hi @Abdeslam Lahlou - this depends on the user, can you raise a ticket at https://trello.com/contact and let us know the email address and/or username of the deactivated user so we can take a look? 

Abdeslam Lahlou April 25, 2022

Thank you Alex. I have contacted through the link and have been advised to open a ticket trough our internal company's IT service .

Thank you again,

Abdeslam

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2022

@Abdeslam Lahlou - I'm glad you've found a solution, but I really recommend removing that link from your previous reply. While that works for your organisation, Atlassian Community is a public forum and not everyone works for your organisation, therefore only your colleagues can benefit from that link. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events