Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move single elements up and down into daily activity in month screen of Power-up Calendary

Franz September 19, 2021

Do someone suggest me how to move single elements up and down into daily activity in month screen of Power-up Calendary?

I need to see single activity chronologically ordered into the daily column.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2021

Hi Franz,

Can you explain what you mean by the power-up Calendary? I can't see it in the Power-Ups library, this may be one that's no longer available to be enabled. I also get no results when I google 'Calendary'. 

Let me give you some general information, just in case you're referring to another power-up.

If you're referring to Planyway, the developers of this power-up may not be monitoring the Community forums, in which case you should try reaching out to them at support@planyway.com

If you're referring to the Calendar Power-Up, this is made by Trello. Can you elaborate on what you're trying to do with screenshots if this is the case? Preferably, can you raise a ticket with Trello Support if you are referring to the Calendar Power-Up? Support is at https://trello.com/contact

Is there any chance you're referring to Calendly? Zapier allows integration between Trello and Calendly, so they might be the best people to talk to if you're referring to this. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events