Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move card automatically when due date expires?

Aleksander Skou August 14, 2023

I work with clients and want to keep contact to them weekly.

I have a list named contact. Cards (clients) in contact I contact and drag to another list (done/contacted) and they automatically are scheduled 7 days due date.

How do I make the contacted client move automatically back to the Contact List, when a week has passed?

This: when the due date is marked as incomplete in a card by anyone, move the card to the top of list "Contakt"

... does not work. I still manually have to move it and they will just lay expired in the bottom of the contacted list.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2023

I think if I understand correctly you...

1. When a card in list "Contact" is contacted, move to the list "Done/Contacted"
  2. Set the card due date in 7 days time
  3. You want that when the card is due, that it moves back to the top of list "Contact"

If that is correct, for number 3, you need to use a due date command:

Screenshot 2023-08-07 093501.png

Your command would be

"The moment a card in list "Done/Contacted" is due, move the card to top of list "Contact" and remove set the due date to Today at 5pm"

Aleksander Skou August 14, 2023

Oh my god, you helped me. Thanks! I discovered I could choose other options than "Rules" and didnt know about the Due Date option. I don't understand why they are not just all together, but oh well.

Thank you again. :)

Antonio Schiavone October 3, 2023

Hi guys! Can i choose in which list the cards to be able to move?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events