It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to move back and forth directly between two boards

I am working sometimes intensely between two boards. How to move between boards without coming out of the first board - pressing Trello - again getting into second board

2 answers

Hi @Ramnath_Lakshman 

Click on 'Boards' and select 'Always keep this menu open.'

Now you will have a persistent left sidebar with the list of boards. You can switch boards with one-click now.

1 vote
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Jan 23, 2020

Hi @Ramnath_Lakshman 

Welcome to the Community!

When I'm working between 2 boards a lot, I have them both open at the same time in different tabs in the same browser, I have 'pinned' the boards that I need open all the time and that way they stay open in my browser (and I don't accidentally close them) so I can flick between them without having to close either one down.

Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 09.28.12.png

If you find that there are 2 boards that you're working intensely in, you could always use 2 bookmarks to easily be able to find them again should you close them by accident. I have set up a Trello folder in my Bookmarks bar where I've bookmarked the ones that I use all the time, so that I don't have to worry about finding them again. Just open another tab, click on the folder and open the next one that I want, without having to close the original one down.

I hope this helps :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,638 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you