How to move back and forth directly between two boards

Ramnath_Lakshman January 21, 2020

I am working sometimes intensely between two boards. How to move between boards without coming out of the first board - pressing Trello - again getting into second board

2 answers

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Ramnath_Lakshman 

Welcome to the Community!

When I'm working between 2 boards a lot, I have them both open at the same time in different tabs in the same browser, I have 'pinned' the boards that I need open all the time and that way they stay open in my browser (and I don't accidentally close them) so I can flick between them without having to close either one down.

Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 09.28.12.png

If you find that there are 2 boards that you're working intensely in, you could always use 2 bookmarks to easily be able to find them again should you close them by accident. I have set up a Trello folder in my Bookmarks bar where I've bookmarked the ones that I use all the time, so that I don't have to worry about finding them again. Just open another tab, click on the folder and open the next one that I want, without having to close the original one down.

I hope this helps :)

1 vote
Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2020

Hi @Ramnath_Lakshman 

Click on 'Boards' and select 'Always keep this menu open.'

Now you will have a persistent left sidebar with the list of boards. You can switch boards with one-click now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events