How to leave a blank row in card title?

Efekan Baş November 16, 2022

Hello,

I want to create informative cards in boards. These will be written in card titles. So, board users can see it without actually clicking on the card. However, I am unable to write the card title as a list. For example, it should look like this:

Project Owners:

Michael,

Daniel,

Olga,

Anastasia... etc.

However, when I want to write this in card title, it looks like this:

Project Owner: Michael, Jack, John .... etc.

So, simply, I am asking how to use "start next row" function in card titles. In Microsoft word and most of other programs, we do it with 'enter' button.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2022

Hi, Efekan!

Welcome to Community,

I'm afraid this feature isn’t available within Trello. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, we've also published a blog post with more detailed and visual information here: "Where Do Your Trello Feature Requests Go? How We Unite Support And Product"

If you'd like to see our latest features and future releases you can take a look at our roadmap at "Cloud Roadmap". Our mobile boards are available at "Trello iOS App" and "Trello Android App".

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events