Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide Trello Gold notification in desktop app?

Peter September 19, 2021

Hello, 

how do I get rid of of notification about changes to Trello Gold from MacOS desktop app? I've read the information by clicking on learn more. I've clicked on Got It button. yet I still see yellow bar across my boards. Do I have to wait till the message expire? It's kind of distracting and it's taking space unnecessarily.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2021

Hi Shang,

I believe that because you're a Gold user that has personal boards, this banner will only disappear when your personal boards move into a workspace on the date specified on the banner, and the Premium deal you are eligible for (60 days free + 60% off the 1st year of the subscription) is applied to this workspace. At this time, the banner will then disappear.

Pedro E. Matos October 18, 2021

I actually have the same issue but as far as I can tell all my boards are in two workspaces, but I still get the September 7 notification on the app. Is it possible that I have "rogue" boards? If so, is there a way to find out? From my understanding, they were all automatically moved to a workspace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events