Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get email notifications to work again?

Connie Madsen August 26, 2020

My email notifications in Trello are set to instantly. But I do not get them at all.

The test email link – I have tried that – I do not receive that either.

Last notification was in may for Trello.

Solutions?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2020

@Connie Madsen I have seen a couple of other people recently report problems with notifications. I've added this thread to the Slack channel for Atlassian. Interestingly, when I went to https://trello.com/test_notifications I also don't receive a test email (I don't normally use email notifications so hadn't noticed anything wrong). I'd recommend going back to trello.com/contact and submitting the report directly to Trello (rather than to the community).

Connie Madsen August 27, 2020

Thanks, Iain

I did report directly to Trello and my email was blocked in their system. Its not now. And the test notification now works.

Still I do not get notifications, so I am still writing with them.

Thanks for answering

Connie

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2020

Hi @Connie Madsen ,

If you are not receiving Trello notifications, there may be several causes.

https://help.trello.com/article/740-notifications-are-not-working

Connie Madsen August 27, 2020

I have already been going through all of theese.

Could not find anything wrong except I do not receive the test email. All else seem to be right. Watch is active, I have choosen emidiately emails on response...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events