Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable a reoccurring card?

Marjana Cowan September 12, 2022

I have a card that has a recurrence set on it that I want to remove, but I don't see where this can be done. Any ideas? 

1 answer

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

@Marjana Cowan welcome to the community! Head to Automation, then Calendar, and see if there are any rules in there for creating cards. If not, then go to the card that is being created and you should see an option for Card Repeating Power-Up on the right hand side and see options for removing/disabling it there!

Marjana Cowan September 14, 2022

Thanks for your reply, @Brittany Joiner . There's nothing listed under automation and when I go into the created card and click "Repeat" it says "This card will not repeat", but it still shows up every Tuesday and Thursday, like I originally set it. I've deleted a lot of them that appear, but I still don't know how to turn that off. 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

@Marjana Cowan intresting. if you go to the bottom of the card that has repeat, looking in the activity... does it reference another card that it was copied from? if so, if you go to that card, does it also say the card will not repeat? Or can you delete that card?

Marjana Cowan September 14, 2022

Yes, I can get to the original card, but it also states "This card will not repeat". I was able to delete that card. We will see tomorrow if another shows up! 

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 14, 2022

Fingers crossed! Let us know if it does or doesn't!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events