Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an Administrator Member from a Board

JoseM
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Hi, I have a Workspace where a person create a Board as Administrator but this person left Trello so he is not using more and I can't contact with him. The problem is that he is member from a Workspace and I can't delete him from this Workspace. How I should proceed in this case?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Hi @JoseM 

You can't remove the Workspace Admin? Was that the only Admin?

Ste

JoseM
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ thanks for your answer.

Well, we have a Workspace with different Admins. In this case, this "missing" user created a Board as Admin without any other Admin so he is the unique Admin and I think that's the reason why I can't remove him.

Is there any method to remove him? Thanks!

Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2024

Jose, it seems like you are on the free plan of Trello. If you upgrade to the paid plan, then you will get full admin privileges to remove previous users and their boards.

You could also start a Premium free trial (no credit card required) and perform this action. And if you don't like the Premium plan, then you can downgrade back to free plan later. Here are the details on user management with the Premium plan https://trello.com/guide/permissions-controls#user-management-trello-premium

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events