Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create immediate, automatic and private access for a Client once they paid for a membership

Leonardo Cubeddu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2023

I am starting a website that provides online paid services. The idea is that the client pays for a membership and immediately makes a written request for what they need, so I would like that client to have direct access to a private board in Trello. How do I create that private, immediate and automatic access once they pay for the membership? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2023

@Leonardo Cubeddu welcome to the community! Is the board private only to the client? Or is it the same board for all paid members? If it's the same board, you could get the "invite to board" link (you can find this on the "Share" options), and just set an automated email either via your tool where people pay or with something like Zapier that sends the link to join the board. 

This is probably a bit more difficult if each client has their own board. I'm not really sure how i'd automate that, as you can automate creating a board with Zapier, but I don't think there's any action for inviting people to your board.

Leonardo Cubeddu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 23, 2023

Hi Brittany, thank you for your response, the idea is that each new client has their own board, that each one can communicate with me, work together and without them knowing about the other client...

Have you heard of Designjoy? which is a membership-based web design services platform, and the creator of that site uses free Trello to communicate with their clients. I just want to make the same as them (Designjoy)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events