Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block a user with invitation link to re-register Trello Board

Summer September 19, 2019

I have a user with the invitation link which I removed from board but keep using the invitation link to join back the trello board.

Please advise How to block a user via invitation link to re-register to my Trello Board

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2019

Hi Summer,

so you created an invitation link for the board? If you disable the link, it should not work anymore. But is this the case? Have you tried to create a new invite link so the old one should really be invalid?

Best, Max

Summer September 23, 2019

Hi Max, 

Thanks for the replied. 

No disable function for the share link

I created new invitation link but the old link still can use....

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2019

Hi Summer,

could you please explain or show in more detail how to share the board/ create the link /invite people to a board? I attached a short screen capture of what I mean with disabling the link.

Sep-24-2019 08-49-10.gif

Best, 

Max

Summer September 24, 2019

Thanks Max.  It works

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2019

Hi Summer,

I'm glad to hear that. Please consider pressing the "Accept answer" button so other members of the community will see that this question has been solved. Thank you and have a great day!

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events