Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply for a refund?

李特
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2019

Sorry, I originally wanted to buy a gold account.
As a result, I started my business plan.
I must apply for a refund. I hope to solve the problem
because this money is very expensive for me.

3 answers

0 votes
marcelosousa1_gmail
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2022

I requested a refund and was informed that they do not give refunds after 30 days.

0 votes
carolina mendes veiga
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 19, 2021

When I joined Trello I wanted to buy the gold plan. however, i don’t know how it happened but the amount that was taken from my account (377,59) is associated with a business plan. 
this wants the plan I wanted and I have no financial possibilities to support this value. 
I have already sent and e-mail explaining my situation but I have not received a reply! 
please help to get my money I just want to sign for the gold plan. 

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2019

Hi there,

I'm Blair from Trello Support and we can help you with a refund. Send an email to support@trello.com and confirm the Business Class team URL. We'll happily work with you directly.

Cheers!

Ilya joyce
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 28, 2023

hello my name is Ilya joyce I’ve been charged almost 500 euro by trello I need a refund Ive emailed support@trello please reply

Beckview Studios March 7, 2024

hi. hope you got it sorted Ilya. I've emailed them too and I received an email saying I needed to fill in a form on their contact page now. https://trello.com/contact

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events