Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to a width of columns?

Libor Danek January 1, 2020

Can you help me how to manually or automatically change a width of columns in the Trello? Thank you

3 answers

2 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2020

Hi @Libor Danek 

Are you wanting to adjust the individual widths of the lists? If you're using Chrome, there are Chrome Extensions for using with Trello which extend the functionality quite a bit.

The one that I use is Pro4Trello, which can be found here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pro-for-trello-free-trell/hcjkfaengbcfeckhjgjdldmhjpoglecc

I use it to adjust the widths of my lists as well as change the background colours, which is AMAZING!

If you want the list of colours that Pro4Trello will accept - here is a list https://www.w3schools.com/cssreF/css_colors.asp

This is what mine looks like (without the list widths changed)

Screenshot 2020-01-05 at 19.08.17.pngI've been using this Chrome Extension for ages, but if you remove the extension all the tweaks you've done will disappear and you won't see any difference on the mobile or native apps, only if you're using Chrome on a desktop (Windows or Mac).

Hope that helps

Esme :)

1 vote
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2020

Hi @Libor Danek

There was a similar question answered here. Unfortunately from what I can find the width is fixed.

Hope this helps,

Danny

0 votes
Matt Bray January 2, 2020

Hi @Libor Danek 

Depending on how many lists you have on one board, you could reduce your browser page zoom. I have set Google chrome to show Trello at 75% page size so I can see 9 full lists at one time.

Hopefully, this helps,

Matt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events