Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you view/delete rules?

Robin Cassell June 16, 2020

Hi, I must have created a rule (?) that automatically adds an item to a checklist when my Add Checklist button that I created is used.  I would like to delete this rule.

I created a button using butler called Add Checklist and when I click on this button a checklist is added with a first to-do item called "Create an RTC issue".  I must have done this while I was playing around and now I'd like to get rid of this particular rule.

I tried deleting the button and re-adding it in Butler with a DIFFERENT name and it still creates the To-Do item whenever I use this card button.

It seems to be a rule I think....?

How do I get rid of this?

Thanks!

Robin

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

@Robin Cassell buttons and rules are in 2 different spots, so you might need to delete the rule that is set to add this default checklist item. Or maybe one of your team set that rule up ... ?

You might also get some mileage out of reviewing the command log to see what's actually running, and checking the boards activity menu to see which account is being used to take the actions.

Robin Cassell June 17, 2020

Hi, thank you for your response.

1 - this is a private board - I am the only person with access

2 - How do I find which rules are defined?

3 - How do I check the activity menu and command log?

THANKS AGAIN!

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2020

@Robin Cassell Answers to 2 and 3 below:

2020-06-18 at 11.42 pm.png2020-06-18 at 11.43 pm.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events