It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I undo actions in Trello?

In both the web and Mac Trello apps, I cannot Undo my last action. For instance, I frequently archive cards on accident due to conflicting "C" shortcuts (in Trello it's archive, in email it's compose). When I hit Cmd+Z, I expect the card to reappear, but nothing happens.

There is an Undo menu option...does it not work? Does it work in some other way I'm not understanding?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 28, 2019

@Chris Hadley the easiest way to undo accidentally archiving something is to go to the board activity, click on the link to the card you just archived and send it back to the board.

You can find out more about the board menu here:

https://help.trello.com/article/822-the-board-menu

Thanks Iain for the response. That's what I've been doing...but I'm also curious why Cmd+Z doesn't work. Seems like that would be the easiest way to undo something.

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

883 views 3 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you