Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I share my Trello Board with my team, so they can use it as their own individual boards.

Manoj Liyana Arachige February 20, 2019

Hi there,

I would like to share my Trello board with my team - but not in a collaborative sense.

They need to perform the identical tasks I do, so I've gone ahead and created a Trello board detailing everything that needs to be done, and now I would like to give it to them (and if they don't use Trello, tell them to start using it so they can view this board I made) but I'm not sure how I can give them my board in a way other than simply sharing access to the one board and collaborating.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2019

Hi @Manoj Liyana Arachige that is very kind of you to make a board to share with your team. If you want your colleagues to take copies of these boards for their individual use, and not be connected for collaboration, here are the steps.

You can open your board to public in the top header of board, it most likely says private now so you can click on it and set to public. 

Now you can share that link with your colleagues, ask them to create a Trello account if they haven't already, then they will see the word "copy board" on the top right corner of your board.

Once they click on copy board, it will ask them to name it, and then a copy of your board will be in their Trello boards, that they can adapt and update.

Once everyone has copied the boards you can set the access back to private.

You mentioned you already know the collaborative route of everyone working on the same board together, so I won't go into those steps as an alternative to everyone having separate boards to work on individually.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Manoj Liyana Arachige February 21, 2019

Hi Jodi!

That was super helpful, thank you so much for the response!

Thank you once again and kind regards!

Manoj

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2019

Thanks for your kind words @Manoj Liyana Arachige I am glad you found my response helpful.

Have a wonderful day!

Jodi

Margarida Gonnet August 5, 2020

Hello Jodi, I created a board but my colleagues seem not able to see my activity, how can i solve or fix this situation? Thankyou!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events