Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report issues?

Grace Kennedy December 7, 2020

When Trello is down, who do I contact to report it, and where can I go for updates on when it will be back up? Follow up question: Is there some other product I can switch to that is more reliable? It is not feasible for me to continue using Trello if it keeps going down. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2020

When it goes down, all of our alerts go off, so we notice.

You can always get an up to date report at https://trellostatus.com

0 votes
Tillis N James December 7, 2020

Grace,

As with all programs on the web - you will experience glitches and issues from time to time.  We have used Trello for years for our work with 3 Universities and it has served us well.  It is an invaluable tool with the people we have working from home.  We did a lengthy search prior to signing up with Trello and it has been a great program.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2020

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  We have however been down an unacceptable amount lately (also coinciding with peak load times of Monday morning Eastern Standard Time).  So I understand the frustration, as we feel it ourselves.

We have a collection of mitigation strategies we are working on internally as every minute of downtime hurts our internal "nines" score.   Every employee that can help us fix this is working right now to fix it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events