Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove the dog face at the top of my boards?

Karl Wetzler April 28, 2019

A dogs face has appeared at the top of my board. It is right near the menus, so when I accidentally mouse over it it pops up and displays something.

I can't get rid of it, and I don't want a dog face on all my boards. 

Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2019

Hi @Karl Wetzler,

I would say that now the Trello dog face is no longer visible.

Pavel 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2019

@Karl Wetzler that's Taco, the Trello mascot. It's where product updates appear. There's no way to get rid of it.

Karl Wetzler April 28, 2019

I've clicked through all the links on his popup. So it's like a notification except I can't clear it by reading the message?

How is it different to the notifications icon on the right? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2019

@Karl Wetzler once you've read everything, it kind of ducks down, then pops up if you mouse over it.

It's different from the notifications on the right in that it's product release updates from the Trello team only, more like a company newsletter except that you can't unsubscribe from it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events