How do I remove an 'undefined' member from my team

Hadeel Mohammad February 21, 2019

I have a member listed as undefined within the list of members of my team. I don't know how it was listed or how it was created but I wish to remove it from the list. I can't seem to do anything with it as the only option it gives is to add to team. I have tried clicking on that but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Please can someone help as I have tried almost everything to remove but with no joy!

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2019

Virtual users are placeholder accounts. Trello creates them when you've invited a user to a board or team, but the user hasn't finished the sign up process on their own.

Once a user signs up for Trello with the email address that was used to invite them, you'll see the "(Virtual)" change to "Normal" or "Admin," depending on their role.

While a user is a virtual user, you can still add them to cards or boards in order to assign them tasks.

To remove them from a team, use these instructions.

• Important note: When you remove a member from a team, they will still be a member of any boards to which they currently belong. You will need to remove the member manually from those boards to prevent them from having access to those boards.

To remove them from a board, use these instructions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events