Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I do this automation?...

Edited
  •  My Trello board is used to keep track of all maintenance on machines. The frequency of the maintenance varies from weekly, bi-weekly, 3 months, 6 months and yearly.
  • I want two lists for each machines. "Maintenance List" is the home where the card would usually sits & "To Do List" is where the card would be moved to 5 working days before it's due date.
  • Cards that are in the "To Do List" would have a checklist, once that checklist is complete, the due date would be marked complete and be moved to "Complete List". It would then make a copy of that card on the "Maintenance List" and have the due date be moved (E.g. 6 months from now). 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Jan 26, 2022

Hey @Richie ! Welcome to the community :) I'd create two separate commands like this:

Due date command:

set due date command 3.PNG

Rule command:

Set due date automation.PNG

Hi @Hannah Morgan 

What if I wanted the card to be copied as I want to keep all the comments within it?

Hannah Morgan Community Leader Jan 26, 2022

@Richie sorry, skimmed past the 3rd point. So it would just be as simple as adding a copy action in there like this:

checklist automation 3.PNG

Comments would be included in the card copy by default. Are they not copying over for you?

I was using the card repeater power up previously but I want to keep all the comments as a log. The card repeater only copies the original card thus comments that were added after won't be copied.

@Hannah Morgan I wish they would have "moving the due date" as well in the card repeater power up.

Anyways, I appreciate all the help. Have a good day.

Like Hannah Morgan likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events