Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i answer back when i recieve a message on trello?

Paula Heinzen August 25, 2020

When my boss meessages me i can't figure out how to message him back. Very frustrated. How can i message back? It says i should have a reply button or a + button? Do i not have the right things downloaded? 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2020

@Paula Heinzen are you trying to reply via email, in a comment on the Trello website, or in a comment on the mobile app?

Paula Heinzen August 25, 2020

on the movile app. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2020

@Paula Heinzen yeah there's no reply button on the mobile app, but if you type an "@" symbol you'll get a list of usernames you can tag in order to notify them, that's the best way to reply to your boss since he will always get a notification (regardless of whether or not he is watching the card).

Paula Heinzen September 3, 2020

I cant evem get my keyboard to pop up. So how do i get to the @ button? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 3, 2020

@Paula Heinzen so you can't see the comment box on cards in the mobile app? Are you able to post a screenshot showing what you see when you open a card on your mobile app?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events