Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can be referenced a part of the team under the same @?

Luis David Álvarez May 12, 2020

Hi all and thanks -in advance- for your help.

Imagine that you have a team with 20 members (for instance). 5 of those members are from Technical Department (for instance).

If a member of the Tech Dep needs to warn his colleagues, he should refer using @userr1, @User2, @user3 and @user4 (he can not use @board, of course,) 

Is there some way to do a '@tech' and that group including @user1 to @user5.

Thanks a lot.

Best.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2020

Hi! No right now we don’t have that capability.  Just @board

Luis David Álvarez May 13, 2020

OK, thanks a lot. This could be a 'to do' feature, I think it could be pretty interesting when a team has a medium size.

Like manuelgeek likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
manuelgeek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

@Luis David Álvarez in trello, I don't really this users can be organized to teams. But assuming all users in the card are from the same department, you can notify all members in the card by @card . this will notify all the members in the card.

Luis David Álvarez May 13, 2020

That assumption is the one that would be great to be overtaken. Is the availability to have teams (as a unique group) but then a subdivision into a team. Thanks for your information about @card in any case. Thanks a lot.

Like manuelgeek likes this
manuelgeek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2020

I'm glad I was able to help. Pleasure 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events