Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I synchronize usernames between different boards

Lars Klein June 10, 2020

In our club we use three different boards, all with the same users. One guy got the wrong username in one of the boards and I need to correct it. How can I do that?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2020

@Lars Klein can you elaborate on what you mean by "got the wrong username"?

0 votes
Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

Hi Lars 👋 Has the user with the "wrong" username been added to the board?

If they have, click on their avatar and try removing them from the board. Then, invite your club member using the correct username. Are they able to see and access your board after? 

Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

To follow-up on this, if your boards are added to a team in Trello, and if you'll add your club members to the team, they should have access to all of the boards in the team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events