Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see text on marks?

Борис Гуров February 15, 2021

Hello!

I have two different computers with Trello in Google Chrome by one account. But in one I see text on marks and in another I can't see text on marks.

Explain please is it special customatization? How can I turn on possability to see text on marks? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Could you explain what "text on marks" is?  I am sorry, but I can't work out what you are looking at from that phrase.

Борис Гуров February 18, 2021

Thank you for your attention) I mean text on labels. I wrote some text on labels but text isn't shown when label is on card

2021-02-18_20-16-33.png2021-02-18_20-16-51.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Ah, the text of the labels, ok. 

I'm afraid the text of labels does not show on the cards, they would take up a lot of space on a card Atlassian prefer to give over to other fields.

But I can't understand the logick, The same account on the other computer in the same browser shows text on labels.

Success!

I got an answer. You need to click on label and text will be shown again!

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2021

Sorry, I meant to go back and edit that comment as I missed the last sentence I wanted to add, which was along the lines of

But they are expandable if you click on them

Glad you found that for yourself :-)

Thank you)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events