Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I retrieve lost description?

Raw byroque January 13, 2021

Last Monday, Jan 11th I typed out a descriptions for 4 different cards under one list, plus added some comments on another and added more cards to another list. Saved all of them. Tuesday Jan 12th morning, I wake up and all my activity of the previous day is gone. Last activity shows Jan 10th. It's as if all the work I did on Monday did not exist. 

I have troubleshooted by, doing what this says https://help.trello.com/article/783-recovering-the-description-of-a-card-that-has-been-changed , clearing caches on my desktop, login in/out, un/installing app on phone. 

What shows up on the old/ current description as per the JSON solution are my work done Jan 10th and previous days. Nothing from my Jan 11th shows up.

How do I get my work back?

1 answer

2 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

Hi @Raw byroque ,

If that article/documentation doesn't work for you! Then you can't recover the description!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Would you know what happened?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

Hi @Raw byroque ,

As far as I know, recover description is very difficult and in most of the case, it was lost!

If you want you can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this

Oh man. Thanks @sou ! I guess I will create new content from scratch! :|

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2021

Hi @Raw byroque ,

I will suggest you ask Trello support before creating new content because you have to follow that article/documentation.

ASK TRELLO SUPPORT

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Brad Smith likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events