Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I lose access to my own Boards?

Robbie June 30, 2021

First of all this change over is annoying. I shouldn't have to Down Grade a Free Account. Users that want the Business Class should be the ones that have to Up Grade.

I have re-organized my Boards into 3 Work Spaces and moved all the original Boards accordingly.  I went to the "Cancel Business Class". There is message that states: Your workspace is using 9 Private Boards. You will no longer have Admin access to these Boards unless you're invited to join them?

I'm the ONLY ONE using my Boards - how can I lose access to my own Boards and who would be Inviting me to them????

So I just moved every Board out the Original Default Work Space. Will this cure the above problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

This message is a generic message that we are fixing. If you are the only one on the private boards, then you can ignore. 

It is for cases where say a team member has a private board - when you have business class the business class admin can get access to that board - but in a free workspace they cannot. 

I’m sorry we made this change even more annoying/confusing with this generic message. 

Robbie July 1, 2021

Thank you Michael for your quick reply.  Robbie M

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events