Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I lose access to my own Boards?

Robbie I'm New Here Jun 30, 2021

First of all this change over is annoying. I shouldn't have to Down Grade a Free Account. Users that want the Business Class should be the ones that have to Up Grade.

I have re-organized my Boards into 3 Work Spaces and moved all the original Boards accordingly.  I went to the "Cancel Business Class". There is message that states: Your workspace is using 9 Private Boards. You will no longer have Admin access to these Boards unless you're invited to join them?

I'm the ONLY ONE using my Boards - how can I lose access to my own Boards and who would be Inviting me to them????

So I just moved every Board out the Original Default Work Space. Will this cure the above problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

This message is a generic message that we are fixing. If you are the only one on the private boards, then you can ignore. 

It is for cases where say a team member has a private board - when you have business class the business class admin can get access to that board - but in a free workspace they cannot. 

I’m sorry we made this change even more annoying/confusing with this generic message. 

Robbie I'm New Here Jul 01, 2021

Thank you Michael for your quick reply.  Robbie M

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

351 views 7 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you