Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I disable certain kind of notifications?

Candela Fumale June 8, 2022

Hi! I'm struggling with Trello as suddenly I started receiving notifications in the Trello interface about all cards in the board, including those which I'm not "viewing" and that haven't been assigned to me either. I've also checked and I'm not "viewing" any column. Is there a way to undo this? I'd like to receive notifications just for the cards assigned to me.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Candela Fumale ! Welcome to the community :) What sort of activity are you being notified of? It could be that you're following the board maybe? Another reason you would be notified when you're not following a card/list/board is if you're @mentioned in a card. 

Also, just to confirm, are you seeing an eye icon on the front of these cards you're being notified of?

screenshot_WatchingCard6

Note that when you comment on any card, you'll automatically become a watcher of that card, but you can disable that option if you don't want that.

watch when commenting.PNG

Candela Fumale June 9, 2022

Hi! Thanks so much for the answer. I was actually following the entire board, so it's solved now.

Daniel Buchmann February 22, 2023

Great! And how do I unfollow the entire frame by default? The perception I have is that in each activity created, I am included by default as a follower.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events