How can I compile select lists from various cards onto a single "next actions" list?

Caitlin Bowes July 19, 2020

I have multiple project lists on multiple boards that contain "next action" cards. I'd like like these "next actions" to be compiled into a single list with two-way mirroring, so that I can edit them from either the compiled list view, or within the project lists/boards.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2020

Hi @Caitlin Bowes 

Welcome to the Community!

Trello doesn't natively have 2-way syncing & mirroring across boards.

The Unito PowerUp can make this happen, however it's not a free service.

I've come across this question before, and have answered that you could use a Butler rule to attach a card link to a checklist in a card in a board of your choice so that you don't have 2 cards that say the same thing, you have a clickable link in the board of your choice that links to the original card. I go through it in more detail in this Community Question Butler rule for adding card to a board if your assigned tasks 

Sorry if that's not the answer that you were hoping for!

Please come back to us if you want further information, I'd be happy to go through anything with you (Trello/Butler related though, I'm not great on quantum physics!)

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events