How can I change language of Trello on iPhone?

David Stenstrøm June 2, 2017

I'm using trello both on desktop and on my phone - both are in Danish, so I'm using the app in English.

Now, somehow, my iPhone app has changed it's language to Russian (don't ask me how it happened, because I don't know!)

I have tried reinstallig the app and setting the language from the web interface. Nothing works. I know a bit Russian, but not nearly enough to use the app in Russian.

Any suggestions?

2 answers

0 votes
Tom andreson July 25, 2018

I was using the Trello app on my android phone and it was going very well. Recently I purchased an iPhone X and installed the Trello app on my new iPhone. From the very beginning, it shows all the things in the French language and I am totally unknown to this French language. So I tried to change the language in setting according to the way mentioned above but it didn't work for me. I also reinstalled the app several times but still having the same issue. Some of my friends are suggesting me to take help from Apple iPhone Support about this issue. So is there any more suggestions available to solve this issue?

Eskil Wadsholt August 19, 2019

I know this answer comes late, but some other people may benefit from it.

On the iPhone under Settings you can setup the order of languages you want. Mine was set to French as the second choice before English which gave me the same problem. Simply change the order and the app chooses English over French.

Like Ryeong Bin Kwon likes this
0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2017

Is it just the Trello app? It sounds like the language setting got change in your iOS system. Did you check there? Settings>general> Language and region>Device language

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events