Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a URL to a specific Trello card? not create a new card?

Jordi May 2, 2019

I love the card creator.  But I am doing research for an article.  I have a URL for a resource.  I want to add it to a specific card.  NOT create a new card.

Is there an extension or plug-in to do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2019

@Jordi 

Question: is this a unique request, meaning there is only one single card that gets added attachment links to?

Or, do you have a setup of several cards where you would like to be able to attach links to?

Jordi May 5, 2019

It is for a unique card. I am researching a topic. I want to add urls of resources to thatthat card instead of making like ten new cards. If be on with merging cards once theythey are all in the board, too. 

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2019

@Jordi 

Okay, here I have a command draft that could do the job:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-07 um 14.54.37.png

As a trigger, I choose a blue label (but you can use almost any trigger you want).

So, when an attachment or a URL is added to a card with a blue label (anywhere on the board), the attachment link is added to the unique card (in this example: URL Library).

Can you give it a try and test if it works for you? - Let me know!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events