Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hours Report

Pamela Carcovich July 2, 2020

Good afternoon,

I have a doubt about the kind of reporting that you can have access on trello. I need to make a hours of work report of my team so i don´t know if this app have the tool for that.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

Hi @Pamela Carcovich 

There are a lot of PowerUps that will enable you to track time.

If you type in 'hours' in the PowerUps list this is what you get:

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 16.04.38.png

And if you type in 'time' you get loads as well:

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 16.04.54.png

I don't know if this is the kind of reporting you're looking for?

Esme :)

Pamela Carcovich July 3, 2020

Hi @Esme Crutchley 

Thanks for the information, i just have 2 cuestions, do i need to pay to have this power ups or they are free?

In the free version of trello you can have any of this o do you need the gold or bussiness version?

Thank you in advance :)

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2020

Hi @Pamela Carcovich 

Some PowerUps are free and others are paid for, you'd need to go through them and see which one you wanted to use to see if they're free or not. Unfortunately, there's too many to go through, and some have a free element and then there's a paid-for version after that. I don't know what you would be looking for, so I couldn't advise which one to look at I'm afraid. 

PowerUps are available to all tiers of Trello, although, with the Free version, you have 1 per board, Gold gives you 3 per board and BC (Business Class) gives you unlimited PowerUps per board (but BC is expensive, so I would caution to fully look into this and know exactly what you're going to be spending before you get it. I'm a BC user, so I'm more than happy to go through this with you).

Esme :) 

Like Pamela Carcovich likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events