Homework with multiple persons

Marcus Nagel October 11, 2020

Hello,

I want to create a board for homework, in which two people can write the to do's for school.
Since it's a homework board, everybody has to do the tasks on their ownm but both have the same tasks.

Perfect would be a board to put the tasks in and one board per person which is synchronized with the to do's, but not back.

I hope it's clear what I'm trying to say.

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2020

@Marcus Nagel the only issue with the solution mentioned by @Fabienne Gerhard is that you are adding members to cards to trigger the mirroring. The problem of course is then that all people will be members also of the "master" board. If, instead, you use labels to designate who receives each card, then you can simply copy the card to the respective person's board based on label.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2020

Listen to @Iain Dooley - he is the chief of Trello solutions 😀

Like Iain Dooley likes this
0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2020

Hi @Marcus Nagel 

welcome to this wonderful community

Check out what is called card mirror - and is described here pretty well. To find out more the creator of the board made an also deeper description here about P2P mirroring here.

To sum it up:

• you create a new card with homework tasks on
  • you put all members on it
  • using the mentioned butlers commands - all members will get a mirror of the card on their personal board to work on

Hope this helps - feel free to ask for more help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events