I would like to create a lending library, and a way to track the items on Trello. I'm looking for example boards.
For example, would it be best to have a list for each category, or for each level, or... ?
Thanks in advance!
@Jennifer Yuen I can't find any examples of this, but a pretty simple setup would be:
1) One card per book, with a photo of the cover on the card and all data about the book (author, ISBN etc.) as custom fields or in the description
2) Labels indicate book categories, so that a book can be for example labelled as Fiction and Thriller
3) 5 lists Available, Loaned, Reserved, Lost and Damaged
4) When you put a book in Reserved, you add a due date for when the reservation will expire
5) When you put a book in Loaned you add a due date when it's due back
6) Record all the activity for a book (loans, reservations, damage, lost, fines etc.) in comments on each card
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event