HOW TO CHANGE CARD BACKGROUND COLOR?

How do I change the color of card background?

2 answers

Hi Fabio,

Right now, you can only change the background for the entire board, and you can't set background colors for individual cards.

However, there's a Chrome extension that you might want to look into, that does allow for that: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/card-colors-for-trello/nodlpencjjlohojddhflnahnfpfanbjm?hl=en

Michael thank you very much. If I can pick your brain or experience, how can I show the label text on the card and not only the color?

Hey Fabio, 

There doesn't look to be a way to turn on looking at the text of the labels to display, you can turn on color blind mode on your account if you don't want to just use the colors. This article has some helpful tips for how to best use labels. 

You can also filter cards if you would like to only see certain cards at a time. 

You might want to email feature-ideas@trello.com to ask about possibly turning on the ability in the future to change the color of the card or to display the text of a label! 

Hopefully that helps!

0 votes

Hey Fabio, there is a Chrome extension that allows you to see the label text on a Trello card. its called Trelabels for Trello. I have just started using it but so far its been great.

Steve

Suggest an answer

Stay in touch

Be the first to know what's trending on Atlassian Community