Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest members can't see "Buttons"

Christie Titanium Black March 11, 2020

I created some buttons in our cards that, when pressed, moved tiles and notify us that a client has seen a completed task. 

My staff can see the buttons- they are members of the team. 

The clients - who are guest members, cannot see the buttons. Which is a problem as the buttons were created for them! 

What am i doing wrong! 

Trello Button.PNGMany thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2020

Hello @Christie Titanium Black

I haven't ran into your situation before, but I did find this tidbit in the Butler help section

• Non-upgraded users will only see one button of each type, regardless of how many are shared with them.

I don't know if it would be possible for you to upgrade your clients as team members on the current board - or create a secondary board with just the cards they would need access to and then have them as team members there. 

If this is essential to your business, I can pass your use case along to the Trello team as a feature request. This does not guarantee that it will be enacted - but there may be others who would use this as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events