cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with Trello

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

I am just starting my Trello journey. I have always been a big fan of physical notebooks, but as I have adopted more and more of the Atlassian software suite for managing my day-to-day workflows, I have started using Trello to track my tasks and initiatives in an Agile manner with a Kanban board.

I am interested in finding out more about Trello - starting with the basics and best practices and then advancing as I learn. I am looking for recommendations on resources for training, and would appreciate any and all suggestions from the community!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Guilhem Dupuy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hi @Andy Gladstone !

Welcome to the Atlassian community,

Here are a few options that I would advise to get started with Trello :

• First, there is the Trello help which gathers a few tutoriels that you can access here.
  • Then, the Trello youtube videos which can guide you through its different functionalities : from there. 

Hope it helps,

Guilhem

0 votes
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2021

Hello @Andy Gladstone ,

Thanks for showing interest in trello!

You can start your trello journey by below link where you can find the basic of trello:

If you need any other help feel free to ask.
Thanks & Regards,
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events