Getting error: Whoops! The invitation link for this Workspace isn't valid anymore…

Adam Skelton March 11, 2022

I am now unable to use links to invite others to a workspace or board. Please help me figure out how to make links work again. I tried logging out, restarting computer, creating a new workspace. Nothing is working. This is across all of my workspaces.

When I click on a link I have copy and pasted, at first I got one error message:

Trello Error 1.jpg

Now two tabs open in Google Chrome and the second one says:

Trello Error 2.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2022

Hey @Adam Skelton - according to the error you're facing, you're using outdated links. Can you try generating a new link to invite people to your workspace? 

Adam Skelton March 14, 2022

Hi @Alex Waite - the link issues I am experiencing are with all new links I am creating. 

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

@Adam Skelton - I'm going to raise a ticket on your behalf with Trello Support to work through this, you should get an email with it soon. 

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2022

Hey @Adam Skelton - ticket raised is TRELLO-110304. Did you get an email confirming the ticket was created? You'll receive any messages from us via email now. 

Adam Skelton March 14, 2022

@Alex Waite - Yes, I received confirmation of the submission. Thank you for the support!

Like Alex Waite likes this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2022

No worries mate! We'll get back to you within a day! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events