Getting a report with card name and description

Virginia C May 24, 2021

I am trying to get a report with the card name followed by the description. I get all the descriptions (with no card name), then at the bottom I get all the card names. I am using this for the report:

create a report with all cards in list "Timeline", create a report with all cards using pattern "{cardname}{carddescription}", and create a unique card with title "Report 6" and description "{$report}" in list "Reports".

Virginia

2 answers

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2021

Hi Virginia,

Thanks for reaching out!

I haven't been able to replicate the issue on my side. Following what Iain said, it'd be helpful if you reached out via https://trello.com/contact so we can take a closer look!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

@Virginia C this sounds l ike a bug to me, or at least unintended. I would have thought the above would produce what you want, I would recommend submitting a question to support via trello.com/contact (click ask support rather than ask the community)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events