Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free user - unable to use 1 power-up

Margaret Lee October 25, 2019

I’ve been using Trello as a free user. So far I’ve managed to activate the custom field power up for each board.

I’ve just tried to create a new board (8th board), and it’s telling me I’ve reached the power-up limit for that board - no power-ups are enabled.

I’ve tried deleting the board and starting from scratch with the same result.

My understanding was, as a free user, I could activate one power-up per board. Is there another limit that I am unaware of?

1 answer

0 votes
Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2019

Hi Margaret,

Your understanding is correct, you should be able to activate 1 power-up. Can you fill out a support contact form? Go to https://trello.com/contact and click "Ask Trello Support". You can just copy and past what you've written here in your message. Be sure to click "Give Trello support staff temporary access to your account", that will enable us to diagnose the issue as fast as possible. Thanks.

Jireh

Thank you. I sent a message but I did not see a ‘give Trello support ...’ button to click.

Ok. Trying again. This time while logged in!

I’be managed to fix it while logged into the web version of Trello. I usually use the IPad app, and it wasn’t working there, but seems to have clicked through now from the website.

Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2019

Thank you Margaret.

If for any other reason you can't reach the contact form, you can email support@trello.com for any issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events