Free Version - Members on Multiple Boards

JC August 14, 2022

Can you please share if on the free version that select individuals can be on multiple boards or workspaces for free?

I've been able to collaborate with another colleague on two different boards and this seems to be the case but we have further projects upcoming and will need members on various boards across workspaces.

Thank you for clarifying! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felipe Marques Noll
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2022

Hey @JC 

Thanks for reaching us.

About multiple boards, Trello accounts don't have a workspace limit, so you can create as many as you need. However, you have a limit of 10 boards on each free workspace. In free workspaces, you won't be billed if you invite a user to multiple boards. you can take a further look at this link: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/multi-board-guests/

By last, you don't have any limit about how many boards/workspaces you're a member and the board/workspace member limits are high. So you will hardly have problems with this.

I hope this information helps, let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to help!

Tina Overgaard February 9, 2023

Hi @Felipe Marques Noll I came across this thread while searching for information on inviting users to multiple boards/workspaces but in a situation where I have an Enterprise account and would like to invite a free account user to multiple boards in my Enterprise workspace. I'd like some clarification on if this collaboration can be done between Enterprise and Free users since we utilize many volunteers who are typically short-term. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events