Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Account and Multiple Users

FE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2022

With the "Free" account, is it possible for multiple members of our organization to be on multiple boards (and/or workspaces) depending on their various projects?

I understand that each workspace has a limit of 10 boards. 

Can anyone please clarify?

Cheers! 

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2022

Hi there, Welcome to the Trello community!

You can have as many members as required on a Free workspace, Here are some additional context on how the Free plan works, Sorry If I'm repeating the things you've already specified.

On a free plan, one workspace can have up to 10 boards. You can still create any number of workspaces, but each one has a 10-board limit. Members who have been invited to a board can only access that board; but, if they have been invited to a workspace, they can view all of the workspace's boards. Additionally, all members of the Free workspace are admins and are on an equal footing, which entitles everyone to make changes to the collaborative space you all share, including inviting other members to join, editing the workspace profile, and other settings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events