Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding stuff not saved

Fletcher Bancroft May 15, 2020

I took a ton of notes on a Trello Card and then my computer died before I could save it. Is there any way to find it out there since I did not have a chance to save it

3 answers

3 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2020

Hi @Fletcher Bancroft ,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, if you haven't saved then it's not possible to recover!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2020

@Fletcher Bancroft content is saved in local storage when it hasn't been saved to the server, this means you have to open the card from the same browser session to see it.

Also if you did this in the description then you might have to click "View Edits" to see your unsaved changes.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2020

I have noticed sometimes card descriptions will autosave content even if i accidentally back out them without clicking save, but if you've gone back to the card and it's not there, then I don't know of a way to recover that. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events